Duration: 3 months
Location: Auckland CBD
- Company Name: Self-Inking Stamps New Zealand
- Website: www.selfinkingstamps.co.nz
- Number of employees: 2-4
- Unpaid Internship ($300 Stipend provided)
- Contract Type: Part time or full time
- Contract Type: Intern
Website Developer Internship in Auckland CBD. The successful applicant will be interning at Self Inking Stamps New Zealand. Self Inking Stamps is a Kiwise Digital client and they require work to be completed on their website over the next three to six months. All work will be completed at the Kiwise Digital offices and under the supervision of a senior website developer.
About the Organisation
Self Inking Stamps New Zealand is a multi-colour customised rubber stamps manufacturer based in Auckland. They are an e-commerce business with thousands of ink stamp products and supplies. Learn more about this Website Developer Internship below.
Website Developer Internship Role Description
Self Inking Stamps is offering a successful candidate the opportunity to intern at an Auckland Digital Marketing Agency. Kiwise Digital manages all the digital marketing for Self Inking Stamps and helps manage their WordPress website. The candidate will be supporting the Kiwise Digital technical team.
What will you gain from this Website Developer Internship?
- Practical work experience working under the supervision of a senior website developer.
- Reference letter of recommendation at the end of the internship.
- At the successful completion of your internship, you will be given a $300 stipend.
Contact the Interns Abroad team if you require further information about this Website Developer Internship.