Duration: 3 months
Location: New Zealand or Australia
Requirements: Customer Service, Friendly, Outgoing
Do your tourism internship in a busy Auckland Backpackers and make friends while you work! Do your tourism internship at a a busy Auckland Backpackers and make friends while you work! Front office role available for an outgoing, customer focused intern.
About the company – Tourism Internship at a Backpackers
This company has 4 backpackers across the city. If you are interested in working in the tourism market then this is a hands on role for an eager learner!
Tourism Internship at a Backpackers – Responsibilities:
- Day to day operations of Front Office.
- Ensuring all our guests receive consistent and excellent quality of service
- Assisting with group arrivals
- Ensuring all standards are met and maintained
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues
- Handling bookings and reservations
Tourism Internship at a Backpackers – Skills and Experience required:
- Student of tourism or hospitality
- Some experience working in tourism or hospitality an advantage.
- Confident and very well presented when communicating with hotel quests and tourists.
- High level of English is essential.
- Additional languages is an advantage.
What you will gain in this Tourism Internship at a Backpackers
- Busy, fun environment
- Full training and support provided
- Gain plenty of hostel experience
- Meet people from all around the world