Duration: 6 months
Location: Branches in Australia and New Zealand
Requirements: Computer Science or Software Engineering
Due to an ever-growing client list we are looking for enthusiastic, talented interns to join our rapidly growing team for a Software Engineer Internship.
About the organisation – Software Engineer Internship
You will be a part of the global Application Support team. You will use your technical knowledge and communication skills to help clients get the most from their product.
Software Engineer Internship – Responsibilities:
- Learn and use ground-breaking technologies.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to customers’ individual needs.
- Interact directly with leading companies around the world.
Software Engineer Internship – Skills and Experience required:
- Passionate about technology.
- Will graduate with a Computer Science or related degree.
- Strong customer focus.
- Experience with all major Operating Systems.
- Able to work closely with colleagues and as part of a team.
- Experience with SQL and XML development.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
What you will gain in this Software Engineer Internship:
Doing this Software Engineer Internship will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Work as part of a tight, but global, support team.
- Have an opportunity to carve a career path in the Software Technology Industry
If you have any questions about this Software Engineer Internship, you can call us on +64 9 551 5526 or simply complete the below form.