Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Auckland City
Requirements: Social Media, Marketing, Sales
This company is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern who has done their time in hospo (working in bars, clubs, or cafes). Or in the very least, loves the people and best places involved in making this industry happen.
About the organisation – Social Media Marketing Internship
A cutting edge new tech start-up causing waves as the future of hospo recruitment. Based in Auckland but also have a presence in Wellington and Queenstown and soon to be expanding further. They’ve got a sexy product with an established brand and huge growth potential – This is your opportunity to get on-board in the early stages of something big!
- Company Name: Helping Hands
- Website: https://www.helpinghands.co.nz/
- Number of employees: 5
- Paid internship: $100 per week
- Contract type: Full-time
Social Media Marketing Internship Responsibilities:
The social media marketing intern’s tasks will include
- maintaining our marketing database
- updating all major social media sites – fb, instagram, twitter etc
- content writing
- helping us with general office, sales and marketing tasks.
Digital Media Internship Skills and Experience Required:
Are you a eech-savvy individual who has:
- a marketing mind
- creative vision
- undertands ‘brand’
- good written and spoken english
- reliable, positive, enthusiastic, flexible
- Ideally experience in the hospo industry
What you will gain in this Social Media Marketing Internship
- The opportunity to be able to take on the entirety of the social media for a tech start-up. Have a big say on the direction, creative vision and content for a growing brand. This is not a ‘cog-in-the-wheel’ job.