Duration: 3-6 months
Location: New Zealand
Requirements: Business, Research or Marketing Students
Are you interested in a Research Internship with a company that uses human intelligence in conjunction with automated marketing for global engagements?
About the organisation – Research Internship
This organisation measures the effectiveness of various social media outreach campaigns that links directly to lead generation forms on remote client’s servers. They need someone who is interested in working within their Research team.
Research Internship Responsibilities:
- Bringing research on current organisational challenges
- Working with complex global recruitments to understand what are the core shortfalls
Research Internship – Skills and Experience required:
- Bring your knowledge and enthusiasm to a this start up that is changing the world of social media.
- You’ll need strong research skills with the ability to report on your findings in a clear consistent manner.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft packages, especially Excel
What you will gain in this Research Internship:
- Work for a unique organisation using breakthrough techniques to storm the world with social media.
- Gain hands on experience in Research
- Work in a friendly team in the heart of the city.
- Bring your enthusiasm and analytical thinking to this role and benefit from growing in knowledge everyday with this forward thinking company.
If you have any questions about this Research Internship, you can call us on +64 9 551 5526 or simply complete the below form.