Duration: 3-6 months
Location: New Zealand
Requirements: Business, Science or Research Student
Are you interested in a Research Internship? Work with an innovative team looking for people with a fresh perspective, enthusiasm and energy to share ideas and impart knowledge.
About the organisation – Research Internship
One of the key challenges of our business is that the hardest part is to get our target audience to use technology and our app so we need to ensure it is designed exactly to meet their needs and be addictive – this takes a lot of hands on research with real builders, painters, concrete layers etc.
Research Internship Responsibilities:
- This research internship position will focus on user interviews and desk research to help ensure the app and SaaS solution meets the needs of our users.
- Hands on research with target audience to fully understand their needs and requirements
Research Internship – Skills and Experience required:
- Bring your knowledge and enthusiasm to a this start up that is changing the way Tradies work.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to report on your findings in a clear consistent manner.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft packages, especially Excel
What you will gain in this Research Internship:
- Work for a unique organisation using breakthrough technnology to change the way Tradies organise their work
- Gain hands on experience in Research
- Work in a friendly team in the heart of the city.
- Bring your enthusiasm and analytical thinking to this role and benefit from growing in knowledge everyday with this forward thinking company.
If you have any questions about this Research Internship, you can call us on +64 9 551 5526 or simply complete the below form.