Duration: 3-12 months
Location: Auckland City
Requirements: Marketing and Business operations
THIS BUSINESS HAS CLOSED DOWN. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE INTERNS WHO WORKED WITH LAZYAZ.
Marketing internship Auckland City summary – Our Mobile App company is looking for a student with a great attitude and organisation skills. You need to be easily taught to help manage the business marketing operations. We would love applicants who are interested in working for our company and the below opportunity.
Graphic design skills most welcome
- Company Name: Lazy Az Limited
- Website: https://www.lazyaz.co.nz/
- Number of employees: 5
- Paid internship: Yes possibility for stipend
- Contract type: Full-time or Part-time
- Interns required: 3
About the organisation and this digital marketing internship Auckland City
Lazy Az is an exciting Auckland startup looking to change the way things are delivered in New Zealand. Our internships provide an exciting opportunity to join our young entrepreneurs in building an exciting business you can put your mark on.
We currently have internships available to work in our marketing team, management team, operations team and our distribution / delivery and the back end mobile app department.
We want to hear from any student with the right skill set to help our company grow.
Lazy Az is happy to accept interns on a short term or long term basis. We are willing to pay for long term internships.
Marketing internship responsibilities
- Graphic design skills most welcome
- Digital marketing tasks for social media and website blog
- Assist with the business day-to-day operations
- Back end web and mobile app software development
- Might be required to help our delivery drivers and meet customers
Marketing skills and experience required
- Marketing, Business or Graphic Design degree student
- Passion for business, marketing and mobile app software
- Can handle stress and customer orders
- Enjoys working in a team
What you will gain in this Marketing Internship
- Real hands on business experience
- New exciting start up business opportunities
- Working with several entrepreneurs
- Potential job offer at the end of your internship