Duration: 3-6 months
Location: North Island
Requirements: Studying toward Business Administration/Logistics or Supply Chain
Are you the next logistics or supply chain intern, wanting to learn from the best? Do you enjoy implementing procedures and processes? If so then we have a company waiting to meet you!
About the organisation – Logistics or Supply Chain Intern
This company delivers third party logistic solutions, specialising in distribution, fulfillment and goods storage. They require a logistics or supply chain intern to assist in their business operations.
Logistics or Supply Chain Intern Responsibilities include:
- Developing strategies and putting in action plans
- Financial performance, continuous improvements and cost reductions
- Resource planning and forecasting
- Reviewing suppliers costs and service levels
- Liaising with external contractors / suppliers
- Administer quotes, contracts, system maintenance and client responses
Logistics or Supply Chain Intern Skills and Experience Required.
- Must be methodical
- Highly organised
- A team player
- Willing to take direction
- Good with numbers
- Open minded
What you will gain as the Logistics or Supply Chain Intern:
- Hands on business experience
- Ability to plan and deliver on tasks
- Customer service
- Knowledge of the logistics and supply chain industry
If you have any questions about this Logistics or Supply Chain Intern position, you can call us on +64 9 551 5526 or simply complete the below form.