Duration: 3-6 months
Location: North Island Locations
Requirements: Student of tourism or hospitality
Work with this top travel provider and gain real life tourism experience as an Inbound Tour Operator. Organising backpackers an unforgettable experience.
About the organisation – Inbound Tour Operator
A hands on role for someone with an out-going personality and a desire to work in the travel and tourism industry
Inbound Tour Operator – Responsibilities
- Research and acquisition of new providers;
- Negotiations and contracting with existing providers (hotels, guides etc) by email and phone
- Data entry and maintenance using Inbound Tour Operator systems
- Quoting, placing bookings, invoicing and issuing documentation for FIT bookings
- Placing group bookings and finalizing groups including
- Documentation such as vouchers and itineraries
Inbound Tour Operator Skills and Experience Required:
- Must be friendly and customer focused
- Good computer skills
- Confident with an outgoing personality
- Additional language speaking and writing skills are of advantage.
What will you gain in this Inbound Tour Operator role?
Have fun while you work in this industry where no two days are the same!
- Life Experiences