Duration: 3 months
Requirements: Student of tourism or hospitality
This hotel is now wanting to provide a Full time and Part Time hotel front office receptionist internship for their team.
About the company – Hotel Front Office Receptionist Internship
This hotel is a 4 ½ star Hotel and Resort, consisting of 84 rooms, an award winning restaurant the Orangerie and conference/event/wedding facilities.
Hotel Front Office Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Day to day operations of Front Office.
- Ensuring all our guests receive consistent and excellent quality of service
- Assisting with group arrivals
- Ensuring all standards are met and maintained
- Dealing with customer complaints and issues
- Handling bookings and reservations
- Hours will vary from 30-38 hours per week
Hotel Front Office Receptionist Skills and Experience required:
- Student of tourism or hospitality
- Some experience working in tourism or hospitality an advantage.
- Confident and very well presented when communicating with hotel quests and tourists.
- High level of English is essential.
What you will gain in this Hotel Front Office Receptionist role:
- Work with a young and dynamic team
- Full training and support provided
- Gain plenty of hotel experience