Duration: 3 months
Location: Auckland City
Requirements: Relevant tertiary qualification in Visual & Interaction Design, Bilingual in English/Mandarin Chinese
UX/UI & Graphic Designer Internship Summary – Our Auckland based IT Company are looking for a UX/UI & Graphic Designer. You’ll need to have a great taste in design and have experience with using software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. We would love to hear from people interested in working for our company.
- Company Name: Cathay Business Solutions Limited (CBS)
- Website: www.cathay.co.nz
- Number of employees: 5-10
- Paid internship: Unpaid
- Contract Type: Intern
About Cathay Business Solutions Limited
Cathay Business Solutions (CBS) are a small IT Company based in Auckland CBD. They focus on e-Commerce web solutions for cross-border trading companies and also provide a wide variety of IT solutions to local SMEs.
Graphic Designer Internship Description
The graphic designer internship description is a three month unpaid internship. You will be involved in our project developments and you will be practicing your digital design skills. This is a great opportunity to gain industry experience. At the end of your internship, we will provide you with a job reference or recommendation letter.
What are we looking for in a Graphic Designer Intern?
- You’ll have a real taste of design.
- Being creative and innovative is key.
- Bilingual in English/Mandarin Chinese.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- The candidate will be well presented.
- A Solution focused approach.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Graphic Designer Internship Skills and Experiences
- Relevant tertiary degrees in Visual & Interaction Design.
- Skilled in graphic software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect etc.
- Please attach portfolios of your previous design work.
Apply now using the Candidate Application Form
Please remember to attach portfolios of your previous work.