Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Branches in Australia and New Zeaalnd
Requirements: Business administration, Finance or Accounting. Interest in community services
This organisation is focused on mentoring clients through financial problems. A Financial Services Volunteer will work with clients with a view to help them better their situation going forward.
About the organisation – Financial Services Volunteer
We work with creditors, government agencies and other organisations to provide a realistic budget and plan that the client can live with and improve the quality of life for families in hardship.
Financial Services Volunteer Responsibilities:
- We need a financial services volunteer to work as budget adviser, we will offer training and staff support and you will be assisting clients with any personal financial issue.
- We are a non-discriminatory, confidential and free service open to all with the goal of educating within our community on good money management practice.
Financial Services Volunteer – Skills and Experience required:
- Reasonable numeracy and literacy is needed, as is access to a computer and mobile phone. Good people skills and a non-judgmental attitude are needed.
- A desire to help people within the community is required.
What you will gain in this Financial Services Intern role:
- Full training and support provided
- Gain plenty of experience in a diverse range of financial tasks
- Work with a community focused ethical organisation