Duration: 3 months
Location: Auckland CBD
Requirements: Understanding of Digital Marketing concepts.
- Company Name: Jet Hero (owned by Kiwise Digital)
- Website: www.jetherogame.com
- Number of employees: 1-2
- Paid internship: Unpaid
- Contract Type: Part time or full time
- Contract Type: Intern
About the Organisation
Jet Hero is a mobile application game that was developed by Kiwise Digital. The Kiwise Digital developers and graphic designers worked on the mobile application game for 6 months. The application game officially launched in 2016 and is available to play on any web browser or Android phone.
We are looking for a digital marketing intern who can increase brand exposure and encourage people to download and play the mobile game. The applicant will use Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation to increase downloads and drive traffic to the website.
Digital Marketing Internship Responsibilities
- Increase Google Play downloads and gain reviews for the mobile application.
- Grow the Jet Hero Social Media presence through Facebook.
- Search Engine Optimisation and content creation for website blog posts.
- Running Email Marketing Campaigns to encourage people to download and play the game.
- Graphic Design experience is welcomed but not necessary.
Digital Marketing Internship Requirements
Our company is offering a candidate the opportunity to gain valuable work experience at an Auckland based development company. The successful applicant will be working at our Auckland CBD office.
We want a candidate who can showcase their creativity in delivering engaging marketing campaigns. The candidate will be a results driven individual as they will be judged on their ability to increase mobile game downloads for the company.
What will you gain from this Digital Marketing Internship?
- Opportunity to work with a fun and experienced team.
- Reference letter of recommendation at the end of the internship.
- At completion of your internship, you will be given a $300 stipend.