Duration: 3 months
Location: Auckland CBD
Requirements: Digital Marketing, Social Media, WordPress
Hot listing! Start ASAP!
Read below about this Auckland based digital marketing intern position. Join the Boost Performance Automotive team for valuable digital marketing work experience. You’ll learn about WordPress, WooCommerce platform and crucial digital marketing concepts such as search engine optimisation and how to create effective marketing messages.
This company was founded in 2005 to sell performance car parts
Boost Performance is a New Zealand online store selling a wide range of auto parts and accessories for almost any make or model of car. We have thousands of quality performance car parts for all car makes and models.
- Company Name: Boost Performance Automotive
- Website: http://www.boostperformance.co.nz
- Number of employees: 5
- Paid internship: Yes for Full-time after 1 week trial period
- Contract type: Full-time or Part-time
- Application deadline: Available year-round
Digital Marketing Intern Description
This Digital Marketing internship will provide you with valuable work experience.
You’ll learn about how to use WordPress and WooCommerce and to help load lots of new products every week.
You’ll also learn about Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Marketing.
Digital Marketing Intern Responsibilities
- Data entry tasks for products
- Publishing new products to the website
- Create effective search engine optimised (SEO) Blog posts.
- Assist with Social Media management
Digital Marketing Intern Requirements
- Marketing experience (Study or work experience accepted)
- Familiar with Google Apps for Work
- Organisational Skills
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to self learn.
What will you gain from this Digital Marketing Internship?
- Work Experience from a New Zealand automotive parts seller.
- Opportunity to work with a fun and experienced team.
- Reference letter of recommendation at the end of the internship.
- At completion of your internship, you will be given a $300 stipend