Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Branches in Australia and New Zealand
Requirements: Office administration, fundraising, community serivces
Do you want to contribute something back and make a difference? This organisation requires someone for a general administrative support role and to help with fundraising.
About the organisation – Administrative support role
Looking for some work experience that looks good on the C.V but keeps you interested as well?
This charity raises awareness and money for an illness that affects thousands of families. They are looking for a friendly, motivated person to join their team and gain work experience in:
Administrative support role Responsibilities:
- General administration work as required e.g. folding newsletter, answering calls and manning the reception desk , making up of information packs.
- Fundraising and awareness activities such as collection/appeals, manning information stalls/stands.
Administrative support role – Skills and Experience required:
- If you have a positive attitude and friendly demeanor then we would love you to join us!
- You need to a great communicator
- A team player
- Well organised with good initiatives
What you will gain in this Administrative support role:
- Skills in Microsoft Office packages
- Fundraising and events
- Working as part of a team