Duration: 3-6 months
Location: New Zealand
Requirements: Business, Finance or Accounting student
This company requires a bright, enthusiastic intern to start as soon as possible. This is an opportunity to do an accounting internship which will kick start your accounting career.
About the organisation – Accounting Internship
This is a small but progressive accounting firm. They require a confident person with great personality as there is a high level of client communication required.
Accounting Internship Responsibilities:
Initial responsibilities will include:
• Xero setup and management of clients in Xero
• GST returns
- As your experience and knowledge grows there will be opportunities to develop accounting, business planning, financial reporting and tax compliance skills.
Accounting Internship – Skills and Experience required:
- Must be a team player with excellent working ethics.
- Strong numericy skills, confidence and organised.
- A confident user in all major microsoft packages is essential.
If you are willing to learn, we are willing to help you succeed!
What you will gain in this Accounting Internship:
- Skills in Microsoft Office packages
- Insight and experience into accounting packages and essential business practice
- Working as part of a team