Duration: 6 months
Location: Branches in Australia and New Zealand
Requirements: Business student, with focus on Accounting
Join us for an accounting internship and you’ll work as part of a team with long standing success, derived from the professional strength, agility and passion of its employees.
About the organisation – Accounting Internship
This is an accounting firm with a reputation for assisting small businesses. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be involved in a variety of accounting responsibilities:
Accounting Internship Responsibilities
- ledger reconciliations
- cash management
- accounts payable and receivable
- projects that arise as required and general assistance to the Finance team.
Accounting Internship – Skills and Experience required:
- You will be a highly numerate graduate, with a positive attitude to learn new tasks
- Well developed PC skills (MS Excel and MS Word) are important
- experience with SAP would be beneficial.
What you will gain in this Accounting Internship:
- Skills in Microsoft Office packages
- Insight and experience into accounting packages and essential business practice
- Working as part of a team